Sunday, November 29, 2009

Houston Texans - Killing my Soul


I had a lot of faith in he houston Texans this year. They have the talent. They have the skills.

What they do not have - is the will to win. If you look at a lot of winning teams over the years, they are not always the most talented or the best as far as stats. What they do have - is they find ways to win!

This season, the Texans have consistently found ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. No, not one or two players, the team as a whole. When they need defense - the defense crumbles. When they need scores - the offense fumbles... or interceptions... or miss field goals. Not any one player - the entire team has this knack.

Stop breaking my heart Texans - find a way to win - quite trying to "not lose" that never, ever works!

I wish I had the answer - but I know it is not personnel, or anything like that - it is attitude, and you guys just do not have what it takes to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment