Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Non- Resolutions

These are some resolutions I am not going to make:


1. Make more blog posts. - I mean do you really care? It is only cool if my posts are all like the blonde joke.

2. Finish my book. Yeah, like a lot of people I started a book. I had an outline, I had a lot of information. Still have both - but um... not likely to happen. Hey! I did write 4 articles this year!

3. Lose (x number of) pounds. This resolution is only good for depression and disappointment. Maybe I should resolve to gain 10 lbs :)

4. Call my friends and family more. He look, I know I don't call enough, but then again - they don't call me hardly ever at all. So I figure why should I call more?

5. Be more organized. Yeah, riiiiiiiight. I have an organization to my stuff - it just is not neat and tidy. No, I am not going to vow to be more neat and tidy either.

Anyways - maybe you will have some non- resolutions of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment