Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Great CB Wealth Experiment

OK, many of you know that I have dabbled a bit with affiliate marketing from time to time.  What you may not know is that I have made it sort-of work a few times, but it was very labor intensive on the writing end.

That isn't so bad, because I enjoy writing anyways.  Anyways, I have never been big on Make money online - and all of that blah, blah, blah (translates to yadda, yadda, yadda for some)

Anyways, I came across the CB Wealth Formula.  Now I am not big on these, as I have said.  Here is why I decided to try:  There is a 60 day money back guarantee.  So, why not try to supplement my income a bit online?  So here we are around day seven of the program.  Now in one way this is day 2, because I am starting an experiment with  a satellite TV on the internet program to see how it works.

I built an all new simple web-page, I have followed their instructions, and we will see where it all goes from here.

So wish me luck and I have a 98% chance of failure in this venture according to most statistics.

UPDATE:  I have to change what I was promoting, because Ezine Articles does not take articles concerning internet TV.  So I decided to hang out in my old niche of detective stuff for this test, but with a totally new product.    So the date sort of changes as now I am having to restart.  Day one with my new product - which kind-of is a scary product.  The name is a bit hokey, but the product is something else.  It is called Spybubble.  Check it out if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment