Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello, Dolly! Storms That Head to My Home.

Right now, I am in Liberia. It has been raining every day for the last few days. It was pouring rain almost all day yesterday. I started thinking about the old Creedence song "Who'll Stop the Rain" ...And I wonder, still I wonder Who'll stop the rain ...

I happen to be near where most of the hurricanes and tropical storms start as you can see in the pic below.
Hello Dolly! Unfortunately Dolly is kinda headed towards home. I am supposed to fly home soon - well in a week or so. I hope the storm is a long ways away from where I am going... DOlly isn't so pretty - I have her picture here:
Hurricane Birthplace Fortunately the "probability tracking shows it going far south of my home in Texas. Anyways. these are just the wonderful kinds of things I get to think about while here in Liberia.

No comments:

Post a Comment