Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stuff on the High Seas

Oh my oh my how the international community is fickle.  Let me get this straight - North Korea sinks a South Korean ship totally unprovoked and ... I think I hear the crickets.  There is nothing - no condemnation.  Our country just says the international community should do something (notice not our country).  Kind of reminds me of the line about "we are going to send you a really, really mean letter"  or something like that.  Funny - that was not even an issue.

But wait! - Some Israeli Military ships stop some ships attempting to run a blockade and offer to unload, inspect, then let the shipment pass with any humanitarian aid.  Then the people on the ships start acting like California cops on Rodney King to the Israelis and when the Israelis defend themselves - it is  like" Oh how dare you attack these 'Peace Ships'!"

I guess antisemitism is popular again (then again to be anything even slightly appearing as half negative against islam is punishable by the death penalty).

Well, I have seen the videos - pretty clear the "Peace Ship" folks were not on any sort of peace mission. 

That's all for today - stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment