Saturday, July 14, 2012

Obama is an A$$

The A$$hole-in chief recently made a speech claiming that people who started their own business did not do it on their own.  This is the typical attitude of a person that has not done anything on their own their entire life.

Obama is an academic.  He has not had a real job since he was scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins when he was 15.  I am willing to bet he didn't last at that job more that 2 months - because it was real work.

Sorry Obama - I started my own business on my own.  I received no assistance from the government.  Not from any level - the Federal, state, nor local government did not assist me in any form or fashion.  To be real - the government only made it more difficult to start a business.  They do not help people starting businesses.

As a business owner, I pay more taxes than people who do not own a business.  I have more regulations as to what I can and cannot do.

Only an IDIOT would claim that I did not do this on my own.

Mr. Obama - you have totally offended me - I expect an apology.  After all, I have created real life jobs (not government jobs that take 20-50 people to support by their taxes) .  That is something you cannot claim you have done.

Still, as pissed off as I am about the idiot-in-chief's comments,

Stay safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment