Thursday, June 19, 2008

Woo Hoo for Me!

Yes, I feel a little like celebrating! First - my other blog got some love from two other sources this week! I thought it was great.

There was mention of it in Blog Catalog's Blog (I know almost redundant huh?)Then there was a great review at Doyoudiggit.com I am really impressed at how well written that review is! All I know is, it seems to pay off when you recognize other people's efforts and post about them. It seems that most of the internet is quite reciprocal when it comes to a little credit here and there. A big thanks to both Blog Catalog and Doyoudiggit.com !

Now for some other good news for me. I just was appointed as the Chief of personnel for the UNMIL UNPOL - I know a lot of UN's there. But for the United Nations Mission in Liberia UN Police, I am the chief personnel officer. So far everyone has treated me great - I am learning a lot about the job as I go!

Funny though - I still get paid the same :P

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Barry! Keep up the good work. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Barry! That is awesome, and you must be thrilled at this appointment.

    Too bad it didn't come with a fat pay raise hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelle - thanks - yeah no pay raise, but maybe it will come in handy later!

    ReplyDelete