Saturday, May 17, 2008

Singin the Blues - I Wish!


Ok, I am not all down and out, but I am kinda blue. Maybe it is knowing I am missing my youngest's graduation. Maybe it is all the little things that have gone wrong. Maybe it is boredom. Maybe it is the malaria medicine :)


Whatever it all is, I have a hankering to sing the blues. I don't have a guitar either (no this is not a line from a song) Ok, now I am thinking it should be a line from a song. Also, I cannot play like BB King, but I really like his blues.


Today has been one of those "out of it" days for me. I cannot seem to get anything together, and would have forgot my head it it weren't so attached to my body.


I know things will get better, I just don't like the dazed days.
Stay Safe!

4 comments:

  1. Just file today away and savor it during those times when you are on sensory overload. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put on your headphone and listen to the blues from your MP3. Relax, tomorrow is another day, a better one hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Driver: True, so true

    Sphinx - you must have been reading my mind - I fell asleep to BB King :)

    ReplyDelete