Monday, May 12, 2008

Sometimes I Wonder...

Sometimes, I wonder where my blog readers, or at least visitors come from. Some I know, old BBB (Barry's Baghdad Blog) fans and some blog catalog friends. Then there is the passerby that may or may not leave a comment - but I often wonder what lead them here.

My wondering is based on my totally not knowing how all of the blog-traffic thing works. Oh, I know I could get lots of traffic with a few wild posts, but that would not be fair to the people it would draw in, as they would have been duped. I guess it would be like spamming, so to speak.

I think I am really just trying to keep myself distracted in a positive way while here in Liberia.

All is OK, I am just rambling.

2 comments:

  1. I think making blogging friends happen within a small circle, which gets wider because the people within that small circle are moving with other yet small circles. I don't know if you get what I mean? "Basta, 'yon na"! (meaning Well, that's just it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get ya, that concentric circles thing. Thanks for popping in.

    ReplyDelete